Stock Delivery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stock Delivery

Stock Delivery Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEFORE we get loot system implemented, PLEASE consider this.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

njalme

*If you roll 100 4 times in a row, it doesn't neccesarily mean that you MUST pick up 4 pieces of loot, even though you want them. Think of the other 24 ppl in your raid that also would like to get a piece of the cake. Yes, you might have won the rolls and thus are entitled to all the loot but kindness and concern for others goes a long way.

*IF someone wins a loot piece, do NOT yell on vent, or write in raid chant OR /gu, that he SHOULD/MUST pass this piece. It makes a person very uncomfortable and he or she is more or less forced to do so. Give him a pm where you suggest that someone might have worse gear and be better off with the piece for either this or that reason. The better way to sort things.

*If you loose a piece because you didn't see the roll, wether it's because were AFK or occupied with other things, IT IS YOUR FAULT, don't whine. EVER.

These points are not directed at anyone in person but thought of as guidelines people should consider, if not follow.

(If you have more things you would like me to add please reply here.)

Ponny

Ponny

Agree.

And about passing. If a player wins an item and doesn't want to pass it you should wait and discuss it after the raid, otherwise you will lose your focus.
A mature loot discussion after the raid is a much better way to convince a player to pass an item than whine during the raid.

Angrr

Angrr

Good points there. I really really hate loot whines in general, and I hate them fuckup in raids even more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum