Stock Delivery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stock Delivery

Stock Delivery Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can we keep the guild alive?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can we keep the guild alive? Empty Can we keep the guild alive? Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:59 pm

ihsahn

Ok ive been silent for awhile about this but with the number of leaves going on at the time it cannot be ignored any longer
that we are falling apart the main problems for this are imo the following:

1.No more active officers thus recruitment,raiding and chain of command is going straight too hell.
2.Lack of active players nothing too do against that then too keep on recruiting too replace the slackers.
3.Lack of classes needed on the server...has always been a problem truly nothing too do about that one.

Can the guild be saved? well too be honest...yes i actually think it can here are some suggestions what can be done:

1.get some active player(s) too become officer/recruiter this will fill up the empty ranks perhaps even get some ex members back on top of that if they rlly are active and can do some recruiting theyre bound too find some people unguilded (not all unguilded peep are nubs now).
2.kick all slackers like ameliorate has been doing all allong officers cant be expected too stay soft too long offline is too long offline slack is contagiuos and needs too be treated quikly this will also set an example too people who think they can just come in receive free epics and think they can slack.

Thats about all i can come up with for now if u have any sugestions feel free too post em i wud rlly love too see this guild raiding again on the wednesday/sunday schedule
casual raiding is so much more fun then epic whining 5 of 7 days long and when done with the right people it even doesnt have too be all that noobish we can actually make progress.i wud rlly love too see this guild getting thru this rather then searching one of those epic whining guilds.

urs truly
-ihs-

2Can we keep the guild alive? Empty Re: Can we keep the guild alive? Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:28 am

Exog

First of all, i just removed this forum from my favourites, no use checking a dead forum daily.

Secondly, im interested in doing some raiding at 3.10. CBA to log on regularly for naxx tho.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum