Stock Delivery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stock Delivery

Stock Delivery Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM

+4
Valando
Ponny
Draggi
Oran
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:31 am

Oran

Right, I tend to make this kind of topic to most places I go, since it does help people let off steam, and it is just fun to read.

This is the kind of topic where you can post about anything that bothers you, and anyone that feels like calming you down or posting a helpful response is also welcome.

Are you pissed? Annoyed? That Retridin just 2shotted you? Your morgage bill just got rejected? Post here!

So, I'll start.

I really don't get what the fuck is up with my ISP, I paid for 2048/256 package and my net is working WORSE than it has been with 521/128, and they are using "We are having a maintenance" excuse for 2 weeks now which is really bringing me to the edge of getting a chainsaw and killing off most of their employees.

Enjoy Razz

2Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 am

Draggi

I have to say, that your ISP gotta the most miserable fuck in existence

I personally arena with oran, and what happens each arena game? He stands on the target he's susposed to sap but nothing happens?! Evil or Very Mad

Random rogue appears, oran sees him, he spamms his sap button - out of range. The rogue sees him cause of the lag, and oran gets sapped, perfect profit.

Whats even more ironic is the fact it only happens when we're inside the actual arena, its all fine outside Mad

FIX YOUR NET GOD DAMMIT Exclamation Exclamation

3Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 am

Ponny

Ponny

Blizzard hates PvP noobs ;(

It was about time for me and Ozmn to practice some arena. Our goal was to win at least 1 game of 10 because we had never played rogue/mage before.
Our first game was against another rogue/mage. Either they are braindead or we lose was our thoughts. And of course we lost that game AND 26 rating.
We managed to win 3 games in a row after that though. But unlucky we only got 4+5+4=13 rating for our 3 wins so we were still -13 rating.
Then we lost 1 game and won another 3. But with 6-2 stats we had lost about 20 rating.
To get our 10 games we lost another 2 games.
We started at ~1480 rating. After 6-4 in stats we were at 1444 rating.

That pisses me off

4Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 am

Draggi

Ponny wrote:Blizzard hates PvP noobs ;(

It was about time for me and Ozmn to practice some arena. Our goal was to win at least 1 game of 10 because we had never played rogue/mage before.
Our first game was against another rogue/mage. Either they are braindead or we lose was our thoughts. And of course we lost that game AND 26 rating.
We managed to win 3 games in a row after that though. But unlucky we only got 4+5+4=13 rating for our 3 wins so we were still -13 rating.
Then we lost 1 game and won another 3. But with 6-2 stats we had lost about 20 rating.
To get our 10 games we lost another 2 games.
We started at ~1480 rating. After 6-4 in stats we were at 1444 rating.

That pisses me off

Blizzard fix'd the system...Right.

5Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Ponny

Ponny

fixd lolz...if they wanna change the system they should wait until next season. With this retarded rating system my honor will be capped for another week or 2 ;(

6Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Valando

Valando

Some people playing football instead of raiding pisses me of (no names), joke?. You gotta choose in the end, either you play football which results in a healthy body. Or you motherfucking raid! and whatching your body colaps...
I decided to stop with football 2 years ago....WTF? I regret it so damn much. To the "no named person" Never ever fucking pick wow over sports!

PS. Started with football again and my training starts next tuesday 19.30 and wednesdays 19.30.. I wont do the same misstake again.... Razz

PS.2 girls born 1992 is candy <3

PS.3 Ponny fail at frost, but getting better, thx to gardash

PS.4 I´m Nr 1

7Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Ponny

Ponny

WTF are u doing valando! Wednesday 19:30 is raiding time and u're an officer. SHAME!!!

8Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Ignition

Well i hate Kunka

Can't think of anything else right now

Oh right, i hate FOOTBALL HATERS!! (NO NAME)

9Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Oran

Hey you! Forum troll cow! We don't take kindly to your kinds around here!
You are trolling the wrong topic!

10Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:34 am

lorum

i hate football

nickles

11Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 am

Tobba

I hate football haters!!
And I hate Njalme for not letting my buy the match (online) between Vålerenga and Rubin kazan this evening.................

12Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Empty Re: Flame thread! *profanity* NSFM Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:04 am

Exog

I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit
I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
And still you play the sycophant and revel in you pain
And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate
I am the politician, and I decide your fate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum