Stock Delivery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stock Delivery

Stock Delivery Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock Delivery Recruiting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stock Delivery Recruiting Empty Stock Delivery Recruiting Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:58 am

Angrr

Angrr

Posted to Dunemaul.org, Official Guild Recruitment and Realm Forums

Stock Delivery is a Horde Guild formed from a bunch of experienced raiders that used to be in <NiX> on Stormscale in TBC, and some good established Dunemaul people, mostly from <Fallen>.

Our aims are to enjoy every aspect of the game by doing it as well as we can. This certainly doesn't mean we are "casual" in the old sense of the word, but we don't tolerate self admitted slackers nor have the inclination to teach somebody that has just dinged 80 how to play. We are a social guild that enjoys good banter, so please appreciate that you don't just join for loot but to be an active guild member.

Our numbers have swollen as people migrate over from Stormscale to join us or people that used to be part of our old groups leave their current raiding guilds. Not fast enough though since we're still missing a few key roles for our Heroic Raids, currently twice a week when we clear Naxx with PUGers.

I would like the following additional roles:

2 Tanks
3 Caster DPS Buffers - Elemental Shaman, Moonkin, Shadow Priest
5 Healers - Especially Holy Paladins and Resto Druids

We're pretty much full on other roles, it's always the above I end up searching for at raid times.

If we sound like the kind of guild you'd like to be a member of then talk to myself or any officers in game: Ameliorate, Gellin, Poe, Suidakry, Valando

Should this not be convenient then please post an application on our Recruitment Forum:

https://stockdelivery.darkbb.com/recruitment-f3/

I look forward to hearing from some new guys soon.

- Angrr

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum