Stock Delivery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stock Delivery

Stock Delivery Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abyss Crystals

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abyss Crystals Empty Abyss Crystals Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Angrr

Angrr

I've had one or two requests to borrow or buy the crystals out of the guild bank. Borrowing will never happen, it's a pain to keep track of.

I think it's only fair that everybody in guild who has been on a raid and helped obtain them gets a shot at them. We do need some way of getting money into the guild bank and I think selling them at a guild special price would be a great way of doing this.

Assuming nobody objects to the idea, the next logical question is how much? Obviously it should be less than ah rates, but how much less? To my mind half price is very fair indeed. Any more could be considered greedy and dismissive of the work members have put into gathering those crystals.

Comments?

2Abyss Crystals Empty Re: Abyss Crystals Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:28 am

Exog

Paying half price for something is a great offer to members. Paying bank instead of strangers is great for the guild.

However, some people shit money, some have little, crystals should only be bought for a specified purpose, like top enchants for best-in-slot items, and only for main/raid-specc. (unless we get a huge abundance of shards)

3Abyss Crystals Empty Re: Abyss Crystals Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:10 am

Angrr

Angrr

Yeah, good point, only issue X crystals for a specific enchant

4Abyss Crystals Empty Reply to Abyss Crystals Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:41 am

Oddsocks-Frusk

Oddsocks-Frusk

I think this is a good idea, 50% off maybe abit too much? 25% maybe or something like that? Im not sure..

reply's anyway?

Frusk Idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum