Stock Delivery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stock Delivery

Stock Delivery Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slacking with a capital "S"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slacking with a capital "S" Empty Slacking with a capital "S" Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Rawky_the_Fist

Rawky_the_Fist

Ok, guys, what the heck is happening? we are not doing anything more than those damned " D GENERATION X" guys in PVE atm. I understood that there were some differences between the Fallen and the others, and that it started from the night that Val managed a naxx hc, a quite unsuccesfully one by all means, however, not on his fault. And that it started because some of the Fallen guys offended the others when saying that the boss we wiped on can be very easy PUGed. But i trully think that even if they accused, they didn't do it exclusively, they did it on all of those in that raid, may those been Fallen or SD. The problem, as i see it, is that we PUGed a bit too much that night, we had like, what, 10? that and maybe some lack of concentration... but the fact is that we should let bygones be bygones and move on. We can't keep it up forever, or we'll just end up bad, and i'm sure neither of us would like that. Let's get a move on, let's get some raid going. i'll try to set up one on sunday as well. i realise how appreciated Ben is, and he should be, he did very well so far leading us, we geared almost instant, with a minimum of casualties and a maximum of fun. but when i try to post an event in GC, i hardly get 5-6 accepts... the rest are either declining or ignoring. and quite frankly, that little "flashbolt" one sees to the top-right corner of the screen, u know, the one on the radius of the minimap flashes quite hard and enoyingly even, so it's kinda hard to miss it. and i do realise we are not a hardcore guild, but what's happening now is 10 classes under softcore. I don't want answers, i demand actions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum