Stock Delivery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stock Delivery

Stock Delivery Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOELI troll tank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOELI troll tank Empty JOELI troll tank Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:14 am

joel

Hello guys! i would like to join a nice raiding guild=). so thats why i made an apply.

i am sorry for my name as typo, but my name is JOELI with an I at end^^ please sit down, get some cake and read my apply=)

Name:Joel

Nationality:Holland/israel

Character name:Joeli

Class:warrior

Spec:protection

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Joeli

Why do you want to join Stock Delivery?: I would like a nice, friendly and fair guild. and ofcourse for the raiding progress=)

Available Raid times: from 18:00 at wednessday, friday also 18:00 and saturday whole day is available.

Available Raid days: wednessday, friday, saturday

Able to listen/talk on Ventrilo:yep

Previous Guilds & Reason for leaving them: Merciless horde. was asked to leave after questioning my classleader (the jerk) for information about something he requested me to do (not of importance).

Additional Information: i hope we all will like each other, and have nice raiding experience(if i join) if i dont get an invite, i hope you guys will have fun raiding ulduar=)

2JOELI troll tank Empty Well Well Well Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Rawky_the_Fist

Rawky_the_Fist

well mate, ur armory link is broken somehow, or atleast didn't work for me, but i'll just look u up normally. we could actually use a tank atm. I'll talk to my superiors after, see what we can do about it. What u do need is less gear (having it won't hurt though) and more skills, since we are the type of guild that likes and does get things done regardless of the preparation. u'll be hearing from one of us, ingame or on the forum. good luck on

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum